Wsg bois, what you think of the setup?

• I'm curious about the different wheels front to rear?

• @Matt Needs Wheels I think diff duros perform differently when pumping, grippier wheels in front so you don't scrub at all?

• @Shaiskates I think it might be the other way around - I don't do a whole lot of split duros, but I think the idea is that the front wheels aren't too at risk for slipping since you're putting most of your weight towards the front of the board so they tend to be a little bit harder (80A ish?). The pump is also pretty sharp in the front compared to the trailing rear end, so the possibility of slip is reduced because of that, too. The rear wheels are softer to prevent any sort of slip back there. Some people run them as soft as 74A I think.

Another thing I've seen lately with LDP setups is splitting size between the front and back, which I can't really wrap my head around at this point, haha. They're doing split Hokus (102mm) and Karmas (92mm).  No idea what that does!

• @Zach Maxon Lots of cool LDP info out there, hope we can reach that crowd soon so the community can chime in on all that stuff!!

• @Matt Needs Wheels there's almost too much info, haha! But that's the part I find most fun about LDP (and skating in general) - setup experimentation is rad.