Seismic Aeons

• Been skating 130mm 45/30, comfortable skating freeride in the city and up around 50kph on a Fullbag Lightning Strike with the stock bushings at 160lbs. Probably fine going faster once I get more time on them. Bushings clicked at first but went away after a day or two.

Very solid if you're looking for a narrow cast option, feel free to ask any questions about them.

• I've only tried these a few times but I didn't really dig them. Wobbly but also don't really turn. Feels like reinventing the wheel to me. 

• I'm going to have to agree with @Gabriel Fockler here. I initially grabbed 130mm Aeons in a 45/30 split to try on a pumping setup with some wedging, not my cup of tea. Then threw them onto a garage board, and while I liked them on a smaller wheelbase, I could never get them to feel right, which is a shame. I tried a good number of their bushings and wedging, and they only ever really felt okay at best.

Also, the fact that their bushings are proprietary is kinda ass. Like, I get the idea and the concept, and it was exciting enough for me to give them a shot, but overall it feels like an unnecessary restriction. Maybe I'm just not fast enough to like them, haha.

Regardless, I'm glad you're enjoying them @Josh Gaudon and hope to see some videos of you shredding them sometime!

• I'm coming back to this to say that I finally found a setup that I love the 130mm Aeons on! I've got them on a Meat Bicycle Emerald Snake composite board. I wedged the 45 up to a 55 in the front and the 30 dewedged to a 25 in the back. Blank Wheel Co Slates are fun. I don't skate very fast, but on this setup they've come to life compared to earlier attempts. I feel like I'll enjoy these for relearning DH.