Has anyone stood / ridden on the new Rocket Excalibur?

• As the title states, has anyone gotten some experience standing and riding the new Rocket Excalibur? 

In the market for a new deck in the next few months so it can sit indoors during the winter. I'm looking at getting into a mini-er board from and am currently trying to choose between the Don and the Excalibur. 

• this is my current deck and I have to say it is the best thing I've ever skated. I think it is the most unique concept for a modern downhill board by having the camber under the front foot. to me, it feels like a perfect freeride board that you could also race. it's super comfortable under foot and I notice the camber stacks your weight better for slides without any adjustment period. it's an incredible board. 

the don is more of a classic downhill board. its definitely on the narrow end but it's super solid aswell. if you're looking for simple and reliable then I'd maybe suggest the don if the specs seem okay for your preferences. 

if you want to spice things up though and try something more unique, I think the exacliber is by far the more fun and intuitive board.

• @nova did you do any nose chops on it? That customization aspect is very appealing to me. Also, do you run it with a brick or not?

• @David Serate I did cut it asymmetrical and I run a weight. it skates great with or without though. the asym cut is only an aesthetic choice though. it doesn't really have any benefits on any board.