Genuine dh-skateboard or propper wrongboard?

• Here's my most used setup for freeriding the past 2 years. 

It started with a bet that made me skate vulcan on a street deck in the rain. Got me thinking how sick it would be to have a skateboard that doesn't kill you over 60kmh but a bit later because i only exceed 80 like twice a summer.

So far i reached 85kmh on it without major sketch but mostly it's super fun at 40-50kmh which was the idea.

-Hovland 5-0 zeachman deck with snowskate grip under the skate grip.

-indys 169 with a ~+3° wedge up front

-lil hoots 

Please roast it, it even has a mall grab handle!

• Based on the arrangement of stickers which scream "im special and belong to something niche and it doesn't matter who knows it" vibe you've got going on here I'm gonna go ahead and guess you learned to Ollie on a longboard only after giving up your failed attempt at street skating. The fact your rocking Indy hollows and attempting neck braking speeds on it for "shits and giggles" also suggests that somewhere deep down there's still a hope of getting a real sponsor,  instead of some garage based board "company" who only do limited drops every two years on Instagram, or a 'wanna be' Powell peralta slide wheel company, yeah I know Remember made soft wheels before Powell but These was Powell so check your math again bud! Also, don't think I wouldn't notice the glory hole you drilled in the tail, jeeze it's fine to "love" your skateboard but keep it off the forum your making the lurkers on here get funny ideas.

• @Kurt Derow 😅 Hahaha thanks for the reality check! I will immediately DM Kevo and ask him to stop this misery.

Let me make it worse by exlaining:

-The stickers are a wild mix of events this deck has been to, my crew, my dog, an award for bailing hard, and some love for my other passion: Pizza
    -The indys were the first trucks i bought in over a decade because my shitty garage sponsor couldn't get tkps to europe so i had to finance my miserable street skating myself.
    -i would love some dragon wheels ngl. theese were terrible though, PPs are aight.
    -the glory hole is a leash attachment point for snowskating, so it doesn't run away down the hill. would be useful to some people in dh skating too!

• @Philipp Murx that's a good set of trucks for the first ones bought in a decade. 
    I work at a pizza shop! Delivery is the best way to get paid to find hills. Also you snowkate that? How do you attach one to it?

• @Kurt Derow living the dream! Also good work times to have time to spend on boards during the day. I only delivered people to pizza so far but a collegue and me would shuttle eachother with the taxi/cab sometimes when there was nothing to do.
    yeah it's actually the deck that came with a snowskate, i converted it back and forth several times now. The leash goes through the hole and on your belt so you can shoot it out from under you without losing it, and the tail is just the place where it gets in the way the least. The trucks and subdeck go on just like skate trucks with slightly different holes. But being a board nerd i need to redrill almost anything anyways.

• @Philipp Murx gotcha that's cool!