Micro drop analysis video in the works. What micro drop decks should I add to the video?

•  I'm working on making a micro drop analysis video where I critique the concave, the drop, and the effective standing platform of each board and how it's suits particular styles from a design standpoint.  I plan on reviewing the prism theory, the Pantheon sacrifice, and the Foster Hydra. Are there any other micro drop free ride decks that you think would add to the video and help people find the right board for them?

• Im ready to watch the vid when its out frfr

• Hamburger

• Rocket phoenix, domination/do mini nation

• Maybe a rayne bromance if you have one around. 

I feel like the distinction of note for microscope decks is if you can stand on the trucks or not. On the bromance I can stand directly on the drops and be right on top of my trucks. 

On a theory you can't stand bolts/on the drops really, it's more like a classic dropdeck where you're behind the trucks in the dropped platform. 

I briefly tried the new pantheon deck, anf it felt more like a theory to me with the whole "in between the drops" stance. 

Both versions of drops are nice, but I kind of prefer the smaller "on top of trucks" drops lately. 

What I really don't care for is when the wheelbase is small but you can't stand on your trucks (that smaller prism dropdeck for instance, that thing sucks).