Freeride wheels

• What are you current freeride wheels, and what are your all time favorite? 

• Currently rocking Banana Co. Peels, favorites are probably Kevin Reimers.  Peels may be a close 2nd/3rd though

• Krimes are killer, I have the yellows on a rocket minidom, with bear smokies 120mm 

• I'm on a peels kick. A bit more stopping power than powells, but still a gentle hookup. Definitely a good way to wean yourself off of snakes and kevins. They also core out nicely, unlike powells. 

Blem drifts also nice but not worth the retail price. 

• @TRENTON N TETER I love kevos and snakes for when its cold. When its summertime I love the drifts a lot!

• Current freeride wheels on my dh board are green Krimes

For my big board setup, I've been vibing with red snakes, but I've been trying to hit 180s & handsdown stuff on chill hills, so I've been trying 54 mm Dragons

• Got my hands on some Divine Street Slayers recently and they're dope, also enjoying Blank Slates and some purple 4pres

• ive been hearing great things about BO Bangers

• @Josh Gaudon what could you compare purp 4pres too? 

• Can't get enough Snakes 75a SSF personally. Having ridden so many sets of wheels even contemporary competitors, or different formulas and duros we've cooked up here at Powell, 75a SSF is just the one for me. Most durable, fastest, most forgiving. I just love them. Of course, I did do the urethane testing and make them exactly how I wanted a wheel to perform, but I've tested countless formulas since and just keep coming back. They're that good.