Bearings

• just buy zealous steels, bro

• I saw Abec 11 Biltins made a comeback. Never tried em, anyone know if they are any good?

• @Kurt Derow They are fine. Bearings are bearings yk.

• Honestly if you take apart bones and regular bearings, they basically identical. you can buy like 100 bearings for 16 bucks on Amazon, I'd just wash them out with iso to get rid of any pre-existing lube, and then just buy bones speed cream or other lube.

• @Justin Chang I take back this comment. I was a fool. So I've used zealouses in the past and I feel as though they don't roll as much, even if need to break them in, although I have an unopened pack sitting in my backpack. Admittedly, I have to disclose some bias because I am now sponsored by them, however, when I talked to the owner of Remember Collective, he said he was really proud of his bearings. Now when I heard that I was like "huh that's a weird thing to be proud of, bearings are bearings". When I got them, they passed the pre-roll test (how spinny is it), and then when I LDP'd with them, this literally brough my avg pace of 12.8 to 13.8-14 mph. Now before, I was using newish bones red, that I rode for a month, before I switched to the luxe bearings. But these are my new race bearings now. If you don't believe me, totally fine but at least try em out. Might open the zealouses to test this for LDP though to see if it bias. 

• Regular zealous are the only choice. Cheap, built in spacers, run forever. 

• I run Zealous because they are always in stock and a fairly good price, NGL I havn't since looked around for alternatives since I can't foresee good competition with them and being worth the looking around/testing.

Sidenote, tried the beasto bearings at the same price and they were not as good in my 2 trials with them.