Whoopsies

• Mounted my split the wrong way at a session (43 front/ 50 rear) and it was interesting. Kicking out slides was way hard but schlubbing slides felt more comfortable? Anyone ever ride trucks this way? I know Sendals does and he shreds.

• @Kurt Derow @Pete Hirsch (i think) told me he did this on accident as a grom and tryed really hard to like it but never did

• I've stubbornly learned to ride switch on my 53°/22° setup (Inb4-not super fast).

Obviously, the steering is weird, so I have to be very mindful of my front/back weighting (ie, stay ~90% on the "front"). This makes it kinda hard to do a big carve into slides with only the 22° in the front imo, but kicking out a slide with just a small/no carve isn't too problematic. In a way, it feels like I can get the 53° (in the back) to just "oversteer" right into a slide, if that makes sense? That is, if I'm actually intending to slide in that moment at least, but accidentally doing that usually ends in wobbling out instead lol. So for me, kicking out has been easier than schlubbing with a backwards split so far

I can only barely ride the backwards split in my normal stance tho. Still needs more practice, but I doubt I'll spend much time actually focused on that