My Freeride and DH setup

•  

My first setup is my Pantheon chase hiller board with Gen 2 valks and Blood Orange drifts 👌

The second setup is my custom 31in Zenit with a bullet shape and rocket mold. I'm riding Zealous DH trucks and green Krimes most of the time. I sometimes will standup freeride this setup too.

•  Rail match is a lie btw

• @Sam Diefenbacher at first I wanted to argue, but I'm pretty sure we're actually on the same page about standup freeriding with 1" of rail overhang lmao

Overhang >>> turtle-ing

• I feel like a little overhang is fine if you're on slick and/or thaney wheels.

My rocket setup will overhang a little with the zealous trucks if I put on centerset skinny wheels, but that just means that I have a lot of power for grinding them into the pavement. 

• I feel like a little overhang is fine if you're on slick and/or thaney wheels.

My rocket setup will overhang a little with the zealous trucks if I put on centerset skinny wheels, but that just means that I have a lot of power for grinding them into the pavement. 

• I like to call overhang the magic carpet cause it looks like you're floating ;) 

• The Zenit Rocket is such an underrated board :)