Kysygni Alpine - Ambroise T. Pro

• First post here !

I've been riding the Kysygni Alpine for about 4 months now. I went to most of the summer freerides here in europe with it. I bought the deck at Outdoormix Festival straight from Ambroise to replace my old Rocket bamboo Phoenix, then I went to Sornetan, KNK and Bukolik.

Specs : 
    8.46" wide
    30.9" long
    20"-22.2" wb

Construction :
    The board is made from kiri wood, glassfiber and has urethane edges all the way around. It is very thick, almost twice the thickness of the Phoenix. It is definitely on the heavier side being so thick, but it's not dead stiff either. They really found a good balance with that construction.

Concave :
    The concave is 9mm talll and has has a subtle W almost all the way through the standing platform. It stops around the arch of your foot in the front which provides a good support. It is also very narrow at 8.46" wide. I personally love it but I'm comfortable on tiny decks because I wear a size 8 shoe. You might need to take that into account before buying it.

How I ride it :
    20" wb with Rogue ZM1s 73/78 front 93/97 rear
    Lokton griptape, I might switch to Scythe soon though
    Riptide Slab footstop
    Venom torque block
    I added a bit of concave with torque block foam under my front toes
    Various wheels, currently on mango alphas

Overall feedback :
    Coming from a Rocket Phoenix I have been able to adapt to it without any problem. The phoenix was a deck that I loved, but after two years of riding it the concave in the back started to bother me. I started to feel too much inside of the concave and I wanted something with less concave to feel the edge of the deck a bit better in toesides. And I found just that with the Alpine !

Kysygni's website :
    Alpine Pro Model Ambroise

Diego Alemparte's review (many concave shots) :
    https://www.instagram.com/p/C0W0AfUrmkF/

I have been able to stand on a ton of different boards, ask me anything about it, how it compares to other decks, I'll be glad to provide some more feedback !