Suggestions and complaints for the forum from y’all.

• Drop them here, please 🥺.

• I haven't seen an off-topic or meme section.

Also, is there a "general longboarding" section to discuss just general longboard stuff?

• @Eric Sparrow There us not a general longboarding section, the gear section is for everything, what else did you have in mind that overlaps a lot between different types of types of skating?

I beleive @Teplitzskate wanted memes to just go under general for each discipline but he'll have to weigh in on that.

• I'd like to see a latest posts and comments availability on the main page east to see and access.

• @Kurt Derow How does this work? https://wrongboarding.com/community/forum/posts/all under the top news feed section here https://wrongboarding.com/

• @Matt Wrongboarding Yeah put that on the front page as like a live feed widget maybe? Or just a quick access link button.

• Is a bit difficult to track notifications since they dont dissapear from the list or get any visual cue after checking them. Sometimes I end up clicking on the same notification several times... that would be very nice to solve.

• @Matt Needs Wheels I was just curious - I know some online communities are incredibly strict on what is discussed where, and didn't know if it would be okay to post general concepts and musings inside the gear section.

• @Kurt Derow ooo i like the live feed widget idea, as soon as christian meets with another host we will start redoing a lot of stuff so that will hopefully be integraded at that point. Hopefully the easy acsess we have now works well on the main wrongboarding page? or did you mean on the main forum page?

•  @F Llabata I've hated this, as soon as the other 1/2 of this opperation meets with a different forum host we are jumping ship as the current one prommised more and have not followed through.

• @Eric Sparrow I honestly have no idea, y'all havn't put a bunch of random stuff everywhere so if its on edge I just leave it. Some more clarity on where a few things go is up @Teplitzskate alley, so thats on him to weigh in as I'm not sure myself. 

I really want a guide for this myself as well as for future mods to help move things to the propper places, as well as for all users to know in general where things go as there is a lot of overlap between where things might go imo but as mentioned it hasn't been something people have complained about so it hasn't been prioritized.