All viable cast truck comparison

• Truck How it rides ~Pair cost

Caliber 3 44 degree   62usd
    Caliber 3 50 degree   62usd
    Rouge   75usd
    Arsenal Surfy feel. Stronger return to center than other surfy trucks. 50usd
    Paris v3 Surfy feel. 70usd
    Luxe lites hollow   55usd
    Randals r3 Surfy feel. 59usd
    Aeon Very agile feel.  78usd
    Bear Gen 6   60usd

• I'd like others imput filling this in!

• Luxe lites hollow 180mm 50 or 45°  48€(53$) in EU not sure about the US.

• @Philipp Murx Sick how do they ride etc?

• @Matt Needs Wheels Pretty standard rkp truck, geometry somewhere between paris, randal and arseal. Bushing seat almost as open as paris, not restrictive like arsenals. Will fit talls road side if you want them as divy as paris, otherwise they are slightly more planted than paris out of the box but bretty similar, a little step towards arsenals, but not as hard to set up well. Just any other decent cast truck pretty much. 
    I'm not very picky on trucks honestly.
    What i rode and liked before(rkp only): randal2-3, paris1-3, gunmetal, sabre gravity cast, bolzen,liquid trucks, caliber 1-2, arsenal cast and cnc all widths, Iliffe freeride & downhill, seismic aeon
    what i rode and didn't like: ronins, atlas (but only due to the stock pivot cup, geometry is fine), gog, sabre cold forged

• @Philipp Murx Sick I'll add that in a sec, if you have a sec I'd be stoked for some even breifer descripts on the others you rode.

• @Matt Needs Wheels sure!
    To make it really brief imma go ahead and claim that Randal, Paris, Sabre, Bolzen, Luxe, Arsenal can be made to feel pretty identical with slightly different bushings and washers. Sabre has the most defined center under load, arsenal has the strogest return to center under no load, but this can be adjusted with some bushing trickery.

Aeon and Atlas trucks aren't super far from it, but naturally a bit more agile. Both of these i'd only recommend if you like riding relatively loose paris, and on atlas you really have to upgrade the pivot cup to make them enjoyable. 

Caliber rakeless(/gunmetal) Are a step in the other direction where the advantages of loose trucks are a bit minimal, but you will get very predictable drifts, especially if you like running tighter trucks. 

Liquid can probably be all of the above as they come with way more settings than i bothered to try. The way i tried them they fell in the paris category.

• @Philipp Murx Adding em in, some of those trucks I don't see readily availible tho.

• @Matt Needs Wheels haha yep many of them are long gone.