I think I got a pretty roastable quiver, do your best

• Left to right:

Owl boards deck (local brand)

• ugly chop job (used to be a double kick)
    • Scythe V1 footstop
    • Caliber III raked 9"
    • variety of slidey wheels (Hawgs Supremes in the pic)

Pretty decent freeride setup. I like the Cals, the deck is kinda mid but I got it barely used for 20 € so I don't even mind.

Rayne Panther

• Theeve trucks, front wedged a little
    • Snakes

Cruiser/pump track board. I used to have the deck set up on rkp's and skate it for freeride on it but it's just way too flat for me. 

Rocket Phoenix 

• shortened WB in the front (I think it's 21" now)
    • Scythe "just stand harder" combo
    • emergency grip job with bits of leftover grip tape
    • Don't Trip DH-Cybins 50/22°
    • scrubbed Mags or Alphas

I like the Don't Turns and I don't care what anybody says.

Comet Shred 33

• warped
    • Minilogo trucks
    • Remember Pee Wees

I wanted to learn to tech slide on this board but turns out I suck at skating actual tech slide wheels (I've tried Powell Dragons on it).

Madness pool deck

• Atlas street trucks (from the Rayne Panther complete)
    • hard wheels

These are basically just leftover parts. I don't think I've stood on it since I put it together. I can't actually skate street/park, I can barely ollie. The deck was previously set up with the trucks and wheels that are now on the Shred.

• Yeah I would not skate any of those tkps

• @Vašek Got me cofused, old man setups with tkps then new age dh setups. Whats goin on here!?

• I can barely Ollie.

My dude, 4/5 of your setups have a kicktail.

• @RatBürger I know, it's embarrassing lol. I really gotta work on that more.

I just suck so bad even at just ollies, I've been trying to learn them on and off for about three years with little success and I've gotten pretty frustrated so I haven't been practicing at all recently. 

• @Matt Needs Wheels a modern board is just way better for hands down skating imo.

I'm not a fan of all of the new age stuff but getting a smaller board with narrow trucks instantly improved my DH skating.

But most of my skating is city runs and small hills and for that I still prefer a more classic set up.

• Nice DTs! 
    Are you running any sphericals? 

• @David Serate no. I tried a spherical in the front hanger when I first got them but I didn't really like it so I've been running inserts ever since (4 years).

I have since dialed in the trucks more, my bushing and angle setup has changed and my skating has also improved over the years so I might give it another try.