Love my Don't Turns

• Nice Original Arbiter KT.

Also pretty sure I've skated that road in the first pic. Eastern US, dead end at the top and all overgrown?

• @RatBürger Actually it's a Pantheon Athena, and it's Chimini in Asheville 

• @Spencer Patton Oh I know it's a Pantheon, my misidentification of the deck was a joke in reference to it being similarly shaped and flat. The graphic even reminds me of the Arbiter LCD a bit.

Not the hill I thought it was, but looks rad.

• How do you like the deck? It looks like it's possible to stand over the front truck, I thought it had micro drops (?)

• @Spencer Patton i really like my mollys too. How you got em set up?

• @Vašek I like it a lot, the drops are fully on the mounting positions and it feels great standing on both trucks

• @Jon LaPlant I have mine with the stock bushings and sphericals front and back. Just moved them to a new board though, got the Danger Pros.

• @Spencer Patton hell yeah, i got a set of danes as well. If you run them with the sphericals and not urethane inserts, try some standard height bushings instead of talls if you got proper spacers. If you run em with urethane inserts and talls theyre super similar to gold rogues with a little added turn in response. Super good trucks. Keep the pivots cleaned and lubed. I use a rubber band wrapped around them to keep dirt from getting in, especially in the back.

• I really hate don't turns,  but some people defend them. (I think that they are just defending that they cheaped out on precisions, but that's another matter) 🤣