setup roast post

• Little to no bushing knowlege bare with me owen lol

left to right 

Prism Theory : PNL trucks 40 degree sym, idk what bushings, 919 YC slappas, venom sick tail (loaner setup, trucks are not mine)

Meat Bicycle Mid Sized Meat : 30.25 long, 8.75 wide, 18.5 wb, Mr.Cambell Co. 3D pinted footstop and concave insert (non roastable), hand carved gas pedals, Venom Gangster Grip, Zealous v1 slalom, front truck pink RS dark blue BS back truck neon pink BS green RS, blue snakes (first run) 3Lb board weight (go fast/ freeride setup)

Pantheon Chaisy : Venom Gangster Grip, Cal 3 44s w/rake 9in. , Venom 93a plug BS, Riptide 93a? RS I think, sym bushing setup for back and front (all around board)

• The venom sicktail one without grip or footstopper over the front truck is nightmare fuel 💀. And not even your trucks? bruhhhhh 😭😭😭, just dont build it at all. (Jk, skate whatever you want)

The griptape collage on the meat bycicle seems very appropiate for the deck hahahah, confusing and cool, also the stopper blends in quite perfectly!

How do you feel riding setups with such different wheelbases?

• @F Llabata so the Theory was my main board  about a year ago until I got the Chaisy. my older brother needed a new deck cause his was delaming like crazy ( hence the loaner board title) so he put his PNLs on it. also worth mentioning, I dont ride this board at all and my bro is a washed up OG from the old scene so he just more in line with not using a footstop (he still throws switch toe checks like its nothing) and yes I agree the grip job on it has deteriorated in this TX heat. However, the Sicktail is singlehandedly the best thing you can put on a Theory and I will die on this hill. it provides a perfect pocket to dig the ball of your foot for toesides (basically cheating with how locked in you feel) and obviously provides a kicktail that is extremely useful for poppin ollies and kick turning 

On the topic of wheelbases ive been skating since I was like 12 and 5'5 (I'm now 24 and 6'2) so ive always been comfortable on different WBs long or short. funny enough I actually prefered longer WBs when I was a lil kid lol 

• The griptape hack job on the theory is fine. The sicktail is just an insult to the already dope ass concave the board has, however it does speak to your inability to skate properly. You probably monkey toe. 

the grip on the meat bike is rad, but the zealous on it makes me think you might have a little bit of an unnecessary infatuation with it. Probably sleep with it I'm guessing. 
    as for the Chaisy, running gangster grip just confirms you lack the ability to properly use concave on a board but maybe I'm over stepping, maybe you prefer to skate a board without griptape and the gangster grip is the closest you can get. Also, the sticker use on the top of that deck and the trucks just screams "I'm gonna crash you out"

• The first two should be sick but really miss the mark with the "mods". 

Theory with sicktail and griptape shards is just foul. Saying that you put your foot there is crazy, you'd have to lift it and pivot over like half an inch of wood. Impressive to say you can ollie it, but I cannot approve this in any way. 

Meat bike and zealous is sick, but again we see the mangled griptape. Running a 3lb weight while also running the 82a snake (bad enough on their own) is madness. 

The pantheon - this is fine, but needs new griptape. 

I think that $70 worth of lokton and throwing the sicktail in the dumpster would get you right. You already have a board with a tail, you don't need to bolt one on to a perfectly fine dropdeck. 

• @Gabriel Fockler The sick tail was probably the best thing that could've happened to the theory tbh. It was the only thing I'd say it's missing IMO but that's just a personal preference I suppose. I really like having a kick to make the board more versatile.But, I got the chaisy after the theory and it's now my main board as I stated also it's my brothers setup (the theory) so I don't use it anymore. Pantheon is a better all around board in my opinion, and yes Tepe rain skating was not nice to the grip tape but I've skated GHF on the same grip and it is perfectly fine. That's why i'd say gangster grip is my favorite