Help us pick the "Underrated Video of the Month".

• What's the most underrated video that you know of right now? New or old. Doesn't matter.

Here's September's:

My nomination:

- Downhill Skateboarding Exposed is a freaking banger that the new heads don't know about.

Oldschool Gravity videos were SICK... I really want a big chungus board like this.

- Also Crunchie: The Lookout

• Most underrated raw run imo is Pat Dorts from NCMB

• This edit deserves more attention:

• Posted it already but I still believe any video with Brad Edwards:

Mans was a master of longboard freestyle, transition/park, and amazing at freeride. He ollies over shopping carts, manuals downhill, effortlessly slides and amazing board control all with a 40 inch

• @Teplitzskate and I were talking about Brad Edwards and Yoni Ettinger on another thread, I think. Yoni is definitely more geared towards street skating on a longboard, but his videos are what got me hyped and what made me get a Hightailer back in the day.

I had the yellow one he has in the video below, and I miss it dearly, even though I'll probably never skate parks seriously again. :')

• @Zach Maxon thanks for showing me Yoni! Love watching the clips. Starting to get into park skating with a 43 inch lmfao. Kyle Tremblay is a big inspiration for me right now. Cool though I didn't know you used to skate park!

• @Teplitzskate ahh i love crunchie videos so much 

•  

this is my all time favorite video 

• @Justin Chang oh yeah, up until the last couple of years! I've got a bum leg and I've broken my ankles too many times to really continue it. In fact, the last time I skated park was like January 2021 and I broke my ankle on a mini ramp hahaha

• I've decided on the most underrated part thanks to some inspiration from you guys.

Love me some Gravity Boards. Still ride my Miura and I really wish I could find a Brad Edwards.

• @Teplitzskate I want a slick ricker duplicate so bad. I need recs on boards just like it.

• Not necessarily the underrated part but Defo most underrated skater. 

• My video part from 10 years ago 😂

https://youtu.be/k5GHBlPk5Cs?si=i9WUwrpOGaD_XuTc

• Not kinda underrated but still inspiring to me, because you are never too old to shred, be crazy and have fun :)

• Aight, so we put this up last month, but ngl... freaking love this video and kinda want to keep it up so more people see it just for August.