Venom vs Riptide

• I'd like to get see what the opinions of comparison's between standard HPF & APS

I've gone back and forth on different shapes and compounds, but overall I feel like I enjoy my standard yellow purple red venom. When I go to the equivalent APS in riptide I feel like it's just way too soft. And when I compensate with going up in duro, I feel like I get tossed around way more and rebound it a lot more aggressive 

• Maybe the Venoms are best for you and your setup and theirs no reason to f with it 🤷, maybe you overcompensated on duro maybe you have better rebound feeling abilities than others.

That said here's a some info compiled from other ppl who want to help out:

85A Venom HPF will lean similarly to 87.5 or 90A Riptide APS.

Softest to hardest feeling in the same duro is-(Riptide)WFB, APS (Venom)HPF, SHR.

Least to most rebound in the same duro is-WFB, HPF, APS, SHR with the HPF and APS being close to tied in others mind with round 45% actually saying HPF and APS are switched.

• APS have more rebound than Venoms but run softer, personally I prefer HPF in the duros of the two I've tried.  Seismic have also been really fun to me recently, definitely feels more lively and bouncy than venoms but not in a way that tosses you, and I also run them fairly soft with small washers.

• @Diego Murray how the turn tables, I remember you hating on my seismic bushings 🤣

• @Gabriel Fockler I found it was the inserts in combination with them.  The insert worked well with softer duros but just killed my turn or made it too restrictive on harder duros.  I feel a lot more comfortable on them now with the medium height ones 87/87 90/93 on my K5s, but I've also been going back and forth with an 84 in the front instead of the RS 87.