Precision Caliber Thread

• So I figured I'd start one of these up to get opinions on these.

Anyone ridden? How do you like?

Anyone fit Mags with these yet? I want to know how wide you can go before hanger bite.

• Not sure how much this helps but I've ridden the cal precisions with cheetah hawgs on my prism monolith and they railmatched very nicely, I don't have a set of mags to try though.

• K I'll jump in here. Been tuning and attempting to dial in the Precisions for a month or two now. I bought the 44/30 combo and have tried standard bushings and talls. I mostly ride standards for going real fast and talls for Freeride. I feel like I'm very close to getting them dialed as stand alone 44/30 with no risers on my 21" wheelbase Grand Board. I've got 93/93 krank talls in the back and a seismic 90 and krank 90 up front. I run them at 140mm by adding 2 extra speed rings to each axel. When it comes to downhill speed boarding I really haven't dialed them much. I tried racing on them wedged at 51/27 with 95/93 standards in back and 85/81 in front on 125's but ate mad shit getting wobbles. Perhaps the front bushings were to hard. In my experience getting them dialed as both downhill race trucks and freeeride trucks is the battle. Perhaps if I bought a 25 and 50 plate it would make it easy. I just don't know, some days I love them and other days I'm angry with em. Just depends on the discipline of the day I suppose.

• @Alex Campos all in all I've been riding the 44/30 split and it really has been a freeriding dream. Initially set up at 90-90/95-93 w venom hpf standard barrels, then I switched to 85-87a up front and 93-93a in the rear. The first bushing set up felt really grippy I had trouble holding out slides but had extra traction when railing corners. 7/10. Then I switched to the second bushing set up which has been feeling amazing. Easier kickout and very manageable in the slide as well, for slight corrections during a more demanding turn. 10/10. I think these trucks are a good bang for your buck and will help you progress even further when it comes to the DH/FR realm. These are my first precision trucks so I may have some bias. The adjustability of these trucks are second to none for the time being. They get the job done. 5 years of skating on paris then making the switch. For weight reference on the bushing setups I'm 190 lbs. 6'1.

Let me know what yall think.