What funboarding deck would you buy in a heartbeat?

• If you had the option to buy a board to jam around and slide on that was solely for the purpose of going slow and having fun what would it be?

In the past my go toos we're 

Rayne Demonseed 42"

Bonzing Super Fatty

loaded Dervish.

now a days I'd pick The Clark by Landyachtz.

• Happy singlekick or gecko look quite dank. If we're including historical decks, I would love a fresh og byron 

• I pretty much only skate slow and goof around! My go to is almost always a double-kick for stuff like that. The list of decks I've skated is kinda long - EW Hightailer, EW Skate Boar, Comet Ethos, Meat Bicycle Eagle's Dare (DK and SK), Rayne Homewrecker, SkateShred 36DK, Landyachtz Gordito Crow... there are likely more 😅

Right now, if I had to pick up anything readily available, I'd likely go back to the SkateShred 36DK. It's solid, feels good underfoot, and ridiculously cheap. I might get another just to wreck it.

• @Zach Maxon I have one of those skateshred blank big doublekicks, it really punches above it's weight. The shape is kind of ugly, but that's fine. 

I'd prefer an earthwing but I'm not shopping for a replacement tbh. 

• @Gabriel Fockler my thoughts exactly. At $40 it's hard to beat. I printed eyeball graphics all over my last one. If I get another, I'll probably paint it or do another linoblock print on it of some sort.

• @Zach Maxon Dude I have, and love that double kick, with some TKPs with insert bushings, or low, faced RKPs that thing is so fun. I can't remember what it was but after bringing that up with @Teplitzskate he got the idea of a 21 WB DK into my mind so we'll see what happens.

@Gabriel Fockler I have had 3 of their decks, 1 was eh on stiffness. Same blanks that other brands whitelabel tho. 

• Oh man@Matt Needs Wheels a 21" WB DK is so much fun. Big DK boards are the best. I think the old EW Yoni had about that size wheelbase. The old Hightailer had a 23" or 24" WB, something like that. I would get another one of those Hightailers in a heartbeat if EW brought them back. Fingers crossed!

• @Zach Maxon DAMN thats big, I do like being able to still get it up curbs and on rails, and I'm no @Collin Kruse so I'd have a tough time on that.

• @Matt Needs Wheels yeah man, it was huge! 10x44 haha. It was fun to take to the park and mess around on and then skate downhill later on. I only skated it on Indy 215s but I bet it would have been a monster on RKPs. 

Is Earthwing on here yet? Make us more big funboarding decks please! Hahaha

• @Zach Maxon Bug em to get on. We just made a brand section so ppl can talk about themselves a bit and iteract with skaters in a way that doesn't disapear like 1 on 1 convos, or other social media platforms seem to.

• I saw that! I've been sending it to some of the homies 🤘

• @Zach Maxon Sweeeet

• I'd really want to try a comet cruiser or the happy board co. cruiser, they seem really fun.