Cruiser / Daily drivers

• I want to start a thread here with intent on sharing your different slower speed cruiser/ side walk slasher set ups, comet cruisers and like welcome too. 
    this is my bonzing diet fatty that I've have for 3 years now. I've been absolutely obsessed with this pocket rocket. Built like a classic maple longboard, minimal radial concave, no rocker, tapered to a solid kick tail. My initial intent with this set up was to make a fatter, wider comet cruiser esc set up, something I could do stand ups on easy. 
    but one recent idea I've had is getting a "Madrid longboard" which is a basic shaped longer cruiser deck, tapering the sides and making a cheaper comet cruiser

• This is the deck I was thinking of chopping into skinny cruiser, aka poor man's comet cruiser

9.5 x 40" | Wheelbase 26.5"

• I am alone on this... but I am personally a avid commet cruiser hater, I feel like the design process was "how can we make the cheapest board possible" since it's tiny and thin. I just hate the flex on a board that small.

• I ride this 18 in WB board with stylus trucks personally. Love this thing.

• I'll find any excuse to post this photo and shout out Meat Bicycle Skateboards... This is my daily driver at this point - the Meat Grinder. Mine is a bit bigger than the current production Meat Grinder, but I don't think that matters all that much. The flat behind the rear bolts is long enough to use as a flat kick and skate off of curbs and stuff. He's also working on something new for me, too... 😏