Gravity Starter Writing Giveaway

• I see y’all writing good instructional stuff for the free a few places; group chats, reddit, FB, direct to the homies etc. By using this forum you already have some chance at getting something via giveaways, but I wanted to do a tiny bit extra.
    We are putting together a little flow chart sort of thing with how to learn different sorts of skating, if your topic makes it there as inspo for a rewrite, or in its current form, you will receive a payout in store cred for gear. Make a little pocket change and cook up some heat with these topics being gone over in medium depth. If you have something you think is missing to the mediumly in depth guide we are building lmk and I’ll see what we can do. 

New writeups only FYI!

Please post in the beginners corner and keep in mind this is for someone kicking around get the basics on getting some extra speed and stopping skils.

For this round I want to knock out most steps between knowing how to push around and starting to pick up speed, here are potential articles “with a bounty on their head” that we will compensate you for and how much. 

Everything you need for a okay starter dh/freeride setup. 20 usd

How to dress for learning to go down hills. 8 usd

What pads to wear and how to fall. 9 usd

After a starter has gear what can they do to get more comfortable on their board that will apply later. 15 usd

What pavement/where to learn. 7 usd

How to position body/weight down an incline. 8 usd

How to learn 2 hand Tony’s, why they can’t be relied on forever, and when to learn toeside hands down. 15 usd

How to learn Coleman shut down’s, why they can’t be relied on forever, and when to learn healside predrifts. 15 usd

How to learn toeside hand downs.15 usd

How to learn healside predrifts. 15 usd

• What pavement/where to learn:

https://wrongboarding.com/community/forum/topic/137748/what-pavement-where-to-learn