What are thooosee - show off your shoes!

• What shoes are y'all rocking? Share a pic, what you like about them, any modifications, etc.

These are my Adidas Top Ten RB. They are often found for about $35 to $60, and they pack a lot of features which make them effective for downhill at that price range. The outsole traction pattern is a herringbone design, a common design for 80s basketball shoes which translates well to lateral traction while on board. The padded high-top collar also provides some protection from ankle strikes. I've skated many types of shoes for DH (Vans, FiveTen, Supras, Blazers, etc.) and have found this type of shoe to be the best value for the longevity and effective grip they provide, as these have lasted me over 3 months with a lot of footbraking and Lokton use and have hardly worn down. I choose not to use brake soles because I prioritize board feel, which these do a good job of.

• Adidas Tyshawns. Grippy sole, basketball inspired design has them feeling supportive yet flexy. Love a good midsole.

• @Kurt Derow I've been seeing the Tyshawns online and they look like a very functional skate shoe. Nice colorway too! They're a little low compared to what I personally prefer to skate in nowadays but they seem like a solid mid top.

• I usually rock vans high top, never get canvas tho

• @RatBürger Got shoegoo? 🙃 These are falling apart lol send help

• My current shoes - jordans & blazers