UTAH, IDAHO SOCIALS THREAD - Meet new people.

• READ ME FIRST:

Post your social handle here, along with your general area, as well as your discipline (or what you're willing to do). You don't have to be precise, because we don't want people stalking you.

------------------------

Example:

@teplitzskate / Los Angeles / Downhill, Freeride, Dancing, Freestyle, LDP.

Follow people, set up a sesh, make friends. That's what this sport is about. Don't be antisocial. 😘

------------------------

• @filmkingkurt / Boise, ID/ Freeride, park, street, downhill, dance, slalom.

yo-yo! Just created a discord for our Idaho zone. Join in, we're looking for new friends. https://discord.gg/rWvFvhEJ

• @adam-hedrickao (Instagram)
    • Salt Lake County, UT
    • Downhill, freeride, Pump tracks, boardercross, Campus/Garage Cruising

• There's gonna be a chill 25 MPH race and "Anything-But-A-Skateboard-Race" in Draper, UT at Sunset on the last Friday of this month. All are welcome! Exact location will be shared closer to day of the event.

Here's the event page for it

• I need a car so I can make it out to UT for some events!

• @Kurt Derow for real, can't wait to meet you homie!

• @kateehlert / Southern Utah/  downhill / freeride 

• Let's go fast and eat a**. Found a dope mountain road with two sides, perfect pave and views for days. Camping in the local forest. https://facebook.com/events/s/baker-pack-attack/474706628282677/

• We skate Garages in Boise every Thursday at 8pm! The location is the garage on the corner of Morrison Knudsen Plaza Dr off Parkcenter. Hope to see y'all there!

• @Kurt Derow Stoked on the effort for getting people to skate, do you have a backup way for veiwers to contact someone involved?

And if you have a sec, or I can copy paste: can you put this up as a new thread by pressing "creat topic" in the usa rockies & southwest section as well?

• @Matt Needs Wheels they can hit up my Instagram @filmkingkurt

• @Adam Hedrick , is there any footage from your event?  I'm a Southern Utah geezer, living vicariously through the local youngsters. 😁