Cloud Ride Iceez: Blue thane

• out the package the cloud ride were ready to slide. I enjoyed how in the pavement the wheels were and how controllable they were. after a day of riding they stayed round and barely even wore down on me. these wheels are a great slide wheel for just sliding around the hill or throwing big slides without the fear of hooking up or icing out.

if interested: here's a reel of me riding them!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8NEgkgPgMP/?igsh=cG4xM2I5YnBvZ296

• usual wheels i ride are 

75a white snakes (tend to ice out on slides) 

powell byron esserts 

82a yellow primos  (tend to ice out on slides)

i found the iceez to be very comparable to ez hawgs but more controllable and less in the pavement than ez hawgs

• @John Oliver I hear "less in the pave" I think less controlable as a rule of thumb. Contact patch is the same essentially, I suspect the wheel shape is what gives the Iceez more control? Or what do you think?

• @Matt Needs Wheels i've tried the blue slusheez and they were very inconsistent wheels to me. they always slid out from under be probably due to the round lip. now trying the iceez i believe that it is the iceez shape is what makes it more controllable. 

• I don't really enjoy either formula of these. The opaque blue ones are slick but just feel a bit strange, and the clear green dumpy ones feel a bit tacky in the slide. 

They're often very cheap, so if you enjoy them then they're a good deal. 

For a super slick wheel I would prefer purple or yellow kevins, and for a thaner I prefer something like free wheels/sector 9s/seismics (baller option).