How to know if your wheel qualifies for a Warranty.

• It probably doesnt...  chunking and chipping should be expected if you want to ride soft urethane wheels across imperfect surfaces.   If  you hit a pothole in the road in your car, and pop a tire, do you contact goodyear and ask for a warranty...   I know its tough to hear, but soft lips tend to explode when you drift them into curbs, sewer caps, and chunky pavement.   

If you have questions about chunks and such, post them here.

• @Nate Blackburn Not limited to soft wheels too, lots of race wheels tend to lose the lips, which sucks 3/10 bad in terms of ride quality. I havn't done so myself since I am firmly a mid-level, mid-speed skater who doesn't need the best of the best, but on those square lip race wheels I have seen and heard that supergluing big chunks of destroyed lip back on can work OK.

• Worst case scenario, reach out to the manufacturer and ask. More often then not you'll be told it's not covered. As most things are wear and tear. But it does happen. 

• @Lilith 

More often then not you'll be told it's not covered. As most things are wear and tear. 

True, pretty expected in the majority of wheel designs. 

• @Matt Needs Wheels I've had some success using E6000 instead of superglue to repair some chunking. 

• Nah just contact Cadillac it's fine they got u