Budget wide wheel options

• Been looking around at budget wide wheels. So far I've found a few sets that are under 60$ and have a contact patch of at least 60mm. Some of these I've tried some I haven't. 
    Remember Farley- skated these a long time ago, thought they were weird

cloudride storm chasers- skated these semi recently, felt sorta gummy and slid a lil bit poopy

Hawgs plow king- skated these and iced out first standup, slidiest wide wheel I've tried. Felt good on a narrow truck setup although 

muirskate phat boyz- never tried looks enticing 

blank slates- looks even more enticing probably going to try next

just curious what wheels you guys like with similar dimensions and price tag. Always look to try new brands, cheers

• @Logan Neikirk Blank slates are thane dumpers fyi, the muirskate wheels are grippy asf in slide, price aside I like em for open road runs where if I know I need to shut down fast af I can, they will fight you a lot in the slide, up to you if thats positive or negative. I have some ok scrubs you can have if you pay shipping, check bst for pics.

Divine crucibles might fit the bill.

70 seems to be the standard for bigger wheels. Keep an eye out a couple months from now for some wheels a litttttle narrower than that at a lower price 👀